Such great fun setting up iGoogle - just need more time to play with it and see what else it offers. Great being able to personalise the page and have info at my finertips instead of having to search different web pages. Does appear to be a bit messy but i think that is more my inadequacies in setting it up than Google needing to improve. Hopefully, over time, I will be able to improve the look! All of the Web 2 applications have been fun - just need to find more time to work with them and get to know the capabilities - both my capabilities and those of Web 2! I am hoping that when we have been through everything I will be inspired to go back and explore each area more.
Google looks an amazing place to work. All those perks makes you wonder how any work does get done! But then I guess the opportunity of working with like-minded people would be stimulation in itself. Wonder if this type of setup would be as successful in other work places or if it is the nature of the work at Google that gets people excited.
It is always had to find the time to just play with these applications - that's where this course is great. So pleased to see you have enjoyed iGoogle & hope you explore it further!!
ReplyDelete