Have been a Facebook user (of sorts) for a while now. Registered with MySpace today. Not sure which I preferred - Facebook seems more straightforward but is that because I am used to it? MySpace looked fancier and the Music aspect was a nice addition. I can see why MySpace appeals to the younger generation more - the music and entertainment would certainly appeal, while the clean appearance and easier access to immediate comment might be what appeals to users of Facebook. Also registered with Twitter and can see that this could be a bit addictive!
Our school has also just launched a Nagle Community site with Ning and I have been playing with that - really like Ning and can see that this is possibly more appropriate to school situations.
We are having a staff ICT Conference next week and will be covering Web 2 in the classroom - this course has been very helpful with what I hope we will cover in that Conference.
No comments:
Post a Comment