Began creating a Wiki for my Library's Web page quite some time ago. Found it quite difficult to load images but think that maybe I was not formatting them properly before loading them. The Wiki still needs a lot of work but can be found at Nagle Edmund Rice Library. While I am quite happy to use other people's Wikis, especially ones such as that set up for the National Year of Reading 2012, I don't think I will be using the Wiki that I set up for our Library - would much prefer to have a more professional web site (which we are in the process of doing). I think that Wikis would be an excellent tool for students to use in a classroom situation.
By the way, on this task it says "Listen to audio" but there doesn't appear to be any audio to listen to?
No comments:
Post a Comment