Sunday, 5 June 2011

Finito

Re Web 2.0 tool Directory - Shelley and I discovered this site (I think through using Delicious?) while we were preparing for our school ICT Conference where we gave a summary of this online course and discussed "What isWeb 2.0". Great site - makes you realise just how much is out there still to be explored!

Generally, I really enjoyed doing this course - doing it with a friend and colleague was really helpful - I think we both got much more out of it by doing it this way. A couple of small criticisms - the audios listed at the beginning of some of the tutorials did not work and I think there probably should have been a bit more instructional detail on some areas although as I mentioned in a previous blog, we frequently used Youtube when we were in doubt.

Now I just need more time to go back and develop some sort of expertise on those Web 2.0 tools that I wish to continue to use.

1 comment:

  1. Great work on your completion of the course. It sounds like you have both gained much knowledge & put it to really great use. Thanks for the feedback - I really want to edit a lot of the audio links too. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete